This delightful rural residential property on a sealed road offers 5 productive acres, an attractive and substantial home, shedding and beautifully established gardens and grounds.
The floor plan incorporates three bedrooms, a study/office, two bathrooms, two toilets, two large and separate living areas and a well appointed central kitchen with adjoining casual meals.
Further detail and features include:
– Ensuite with corner spa bath and WIR’s to master suite
– BIR’s to bedrooms 2 & 3 and plenty of cupboard and storage space throughout
– Slow combustion heating plus reverse cycle air-conditioning
– A good size kitchen with new oven and cook top, corner pantry, dishwasher and plenty of bench space
– Main bathroom with adjoining powder room and separate second toilet
– Solar electricity panels and solar / gas HWS
– Town and tank water systems
– 2 car carport ( doubles as a fantastic, paved outdoor entertaining area ) with covered access to the house, 2 car garage plus workshop area, hay shed and storage shed with stock yards
– Productive land with a paddock to Lucerne and rear paddock sown to pasture
– Circular front driveway entrance and plenty of on-site hardstand parking
– Rear access to nature reserve and walking track that takes you all the way into town!
A private and extensive property in a great location just 22 minutes to Waurn Ponds and 25 minutes to the Surf Coast’s capital of Torquay.
Inspect to fully appreciate all that this delightful property has to offer.