Beautifully set in a quiet court, this extensive and as new residence sets a new benchmark for the preferred country town lifestyle. On over a quarter of an acre, this top quality home offers a thoughtful, welcoming and spacious design combining lovely décor with the very best in fittings, fixtures and appliances.
The floor plan includes four generous bedrooms, a well appointed central kitchen, two bathrooms, family, dining and a separate rumpus/games room.
Further features and details include :
– Kitchen : Stone bench tops, soft close drawers, 900mm cooktop and oven, dishwasher and probably the biggest walk in pantry in town !
– Fully ducted gas central heating throughout
– Ceiling fans and walk in robes to all bedrooms
– Three way main bathroom combing powder, bath, vanity and separate toilet
– A large and tasteful full ensuite to the enormous master suite
– Entry hall with timber look flooring flowing through to the living areas and rumpus room
– A covered deck and outdoor entertaining area plus a large pergola over a further paved area – just perfect for outdoor living.
– Double lock up garage with auto door plus a separate garage/workshop set to the rear of the block
– Side vehicular access with internal hardstand paving and plenty of room for the boat, caravan and trailer !
– The property also is fully fenced and ready to contain the kids together with the family pets
– The back yard is enormous, with sprawling lawns, established vegetable growing plots and a variety of fruit trees.
The location is also an important feature with the many attractions, services and facilities of Winchelsea all within easy walking distance, not to mention the golf club is just across the road.
Waurn Ponds, Geelong is 20 minutes away on a dual highway and the delights of the Surf Coast can be enjoyed via an idyllic 25 minute drive through surrounding countryside.
Simply put, this delightful property ticks all the boxes and we assure you that you will not be disappointed upon viewing !