As new and beautifully set with a side northerly aspect , this attractive brick veneer unit presents a great opportunity for those seeking modern living in a walk to everything location.
The floor plan is welcoming and practical and includes two good size bedrooms, a study, spacious open plan living and dining, a well appointed kitchen, laundry, a two way bathroom and a separate toilet.
Further detail and features include :
– Adjoining lock up garage with auto door and rear roller door access
– Timber look flooring and carpets to bedrooms
– Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning
– WIR’s to master, BIR’s to bedroom 2 and a linen press
– Gas hotplates, electric oven, dishwasher and good kitchen cupboard and bench space
– LED downlights predominantly throughout
– A fantastic north side paved outdoor entertaining area with direct access from the living room and garage plus a lawned area
– Established and low maintenance gardens and surrounds
The town centre, the Barwon River and reserves and the many attractions, services and facilities that Winchelsea has to offer are all within a few minutes walk from the unit. The property is also just 20 minutes to Waurn Ponds and 25 minutes from the coast.
Arrange an inspection time that suits you!
Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the ‘Email Agent’ facility. By registering your interest, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book for an inspection time today!