EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST BY THURSDAY 16TH DECEMBER 2021 @ 5PM
Ladies and Gentlemen – Your majestic Country Estate awaits! Privately set in the heart of the increasingly popular hamlet of Gherang, this superb 10 acre property offers a picturesque, productive and unique rural lifestyle opportunity. If you seek the ultimate rural escape then this is a must see !
The main residence by Great Bear Log Homes is an absolute delight, with a welcoming floor plan incorporating four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a well appointed kitchen and open plan living and dining under the vaulted timber and log ceilings. The showcase quality and craftmanship that has created the residence is of a standard that only the very best of builders may aspire to. Sweeping decks feature on the front of the residence and on the north side, with relaxing views out over the onsite dam, adjoining countryside and surrounding gardens and trees.
Further detail and features include :
– Full ensuite to the master bedroom which opens to a gorgeous north side first floor deck
– Wood fired heater and airconditioning for all year round climate control
– A study nook situated at the top of the first floor stairway
– Extensive water systems are in place including dam and tank supplies under pressure and to several stand pipes throughout the property
– Main shed / workshop of approx 14m x 9m plus adjoining carport – also incorporating mezzanine storage and a self contained one bedroom bungalow complete with kitchen, bathroom and laundry
– Further shedding includes a three bay machinery shed ( with a tack room) that could readily be converted to horse stables – plus garden and wood store sheds also
– Seven main interconnecting paddocks with good fencing and a second road frontage and access off Prices Road
– Several hundred stunning gum trees, deciduous plantations and established gardens and grounds are to be enjoyed all year round
– A lovely entry drive grove, plenty of hardstand parking and a circular house driveway are just a few further features on an immeasurable list!
The peace, privacy and setting this fantastic property offers is second to none, and the location is simply excellent. The delights of the Surf Coast and the Otway ranges can be enjoyed via idyllic country drives, the township of Winchelsea and its many services are but 10 minutes away and the major centre of Waurn Ponds,Geelong is around a 25 minute drive.
Contact us now for further information or to arrange an inspection – you will be impressed! (we promise)