Beautifully set in a lovely wide street just up from the Town Common and Recreation Reserve this tidy residence presents a great opportunity for either a first home buyer or an investor seeking good returns in a strong rental market. The clad residence offers, three bedrooms, lounge room, dining area and a recently refurbished kitchen.
Further features and detail include :
– BIR’S to the master bedroom
– Ceiling fans in the lounge room and bedrooms
– Laminate kitchen with gas cook top, electric oven, dishwasher and plenty of bench and cupboard space
– Reverse cycle split system airconditioner
– A good size bathroom / toilet and a large laundry
– Rear north facing deck and outdoor entertaining area
– Shipping container with roller door also included
– Secure yard space for the pets and the kids
The property is also within easy walking distance to public transport, the local school, the train station, the town centre and the many services and facilities that Winchelsea has to offer. Waurn Ponds, Geelong is just a 20 minute drive away on a dual highway and the delights of the Otway Ranges and the Surf Coast can be enjoyed via idyllic country roads.