This attractive brick veneer residence is well situated in a quiet no through residential drive and set beautifully on a 609m2 block with a lovely rear northerly aspect. The home presents a bright and welcoming floor plan incorporating three bedrooms, two separate living areas, a well-appointed central kitchen and two bathrooms.
Further detail and features include:
– Two reverse cycle air conditioners
– BIR’s to bedrooms 2 & 3 and WIR’s to master suite
– Full ensuite ( just fully refurbished ) , renovated main bathroom and a second separate toilet
– A well-appointed kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooking, plenty of bench and cupboard space and a good size pantry
– A generous carpeted main living area and a tiled second living/dining area
– 9,000 litre garden water tank with pressure pump
– Double lock up garage with auto door, under cover entry to the house and roller door access to the rear yard
– An extensive, decked outdoor entertaining area with a pitched roof and nice outlooks to the rear garden
– Rear yard access via double gates to suit caravan, trailer and/ or boat access and storage
– Established and attractive low maintenance gardens and grounds
This lovely home would be perfect for the first home buyer, downsizer or investor seeking good returns in a strong rental market. Call Geoff now to arrange your inspection.