If size and quality are on your requirements list, then this enormous residence of some 44 squares is a must see! Adjoining Deep creek reserve and in a much sought after location, this attractive home presents a floor plan to suit the largest of families in absolute comfort.
The home incorporates, four bedrooms including a full guest bedroom with ensuite, entry study/office, three separate and spacious living areas, a beautifully appointed ground floor kitchen, ensuites to master bedroom and bedrooms two and three, two powder rooms and extensive decking and outdoor entertaining areas upstairs and down.
Further detail and innumerable features include:
– Ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling throughout plus 7kw airconditioner
– Ground floor media room, study / office and spacious living and dining room
– A third large living area of free living form set on the first floor and opening to an extensive rear deck plus a front balcony
– Exotic, blackbutt floating timber floors through living areas and quality carpets through bedrooms
– A designer kitchen including stone benchtops, fitted walk in pantry, dishwasher, and Blanco Stainless Steel appliances.
– Main bedroom with Torquay’s biggest walk in robe?!, full ensuite including spa bath and a separate toilet – one of six in the house
– BIR’s and full ensuites to bedrooms two and three with ensuite also to bedroom four ( guest room ) with a further walk in robe.
– High clearance ceilings and doors throughout and a larger than normal double lock up garage with auto roller door and direct house access
– A large storage room and cupboard space aplenty throughout
– Huge ground floor split level outdoor entertaining areas surrounded by fully landscaped garden, pathways and grounds
– Security system, ducted vacuum, double roller blinds predominantly throughout, coded electronic front door access
– Rooftop solar panels, solar/gas HWS and four ceiling ventilation extractors
– Great street appeal with low maintenance coastal established gardens.
The scope and lay out of this magnificent home must be seen to be fully appreciated. The property is just a two minute drive ( or brisk walk ) to the beach with the kids adventure playground, recreational grounds, coastal lake and walks also nearby.
Arrange an inspection time that suits you!
Simply click on the ‘Book Inspection’ button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the ‘Email Agent’ facility.
Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU.
If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead.
By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book for an inspection time today!