Well situated on a privately set 312m2 allotment, this tidy two bedroom unit presents a great opportunity for downsizers, first home buyers or investors seeking good returns in a strong local rental market.
The brick veneer home offers two bedrooms, a good size lounge / living room, a well appointed kitchen plus a dining area, laundry, two way bathroom and a separate toilet.
Further features and detail include:
– WIR’s to master and built in robes to bedroom two plus a large WI linen press
– Reverse cycle, split system air conditioner
– Neutral décor, light fittings and floor coverings
– Electric cook top and oven and an electric HWS
– Bullnose front verandah plus a lovely paved outdoor entertaining area
– Lock up garage with room for storage or a small workshop area
– Established front, side and rear gardens and a gate leading to Barwon Terrace with the Barwon River just across the road
– A quiet location with great neighbours
The unit is within easy walking distance to the many services, facilities and attractions that Winchelsea has to offer including public transport and the stunning Barwon River reserves and walking tracks. Just 20 minutes or so to Waurn Ponds and an Idyllic 25 minute drive to the capital of the Surf Coast in Torquay. Contact us now to arrange your exclusive appointment.