INSPECT This Thursday at 4.00 p.m. strictly by PRE-REGISTRATION only. Contact Geoff Bennett 0458 513 860.
Situated just past the outskirts of the Winchelsea township and with sealed road access, this productive property of approximately 20.5 acres presents a fantastic opportunity for those seeking the preferred country lifestyle.
The property offers a family friendly three bedroom plus study residence with open plan living and dining, a well appointed and good size kitchen, a huge master bedroom with full ensuite and spa bath, main bathroom, laundry and second toilet.
Further features and detail include :
– Timber floorboards, exposed beams and vaulted ceiling through the living areas
– North side deck and covered outdoor entertaining area plus an adjoining 4 car garage
– Wood fired heater, reverse cycle airconditioner, dishwasher and timber bench tops
– Built in robes to bedrooms 2 and 3 and walk in robes to the master bedroom
– Excellent tank water supplies to the residence and shedding plus bore water
– Main shed of approx 40m x 9m with workshop area, concrete flooring, power, light and a kitchenette
– A further barn style shed with stables, tack room and storage plus a HWS and another tank
– Eight main paddocks with good fencing, troughs, and electric fencing potential
– A sturdy driveway plus plenty of hardstand parking and turning areas
– Soft round yard of tyres – currently utilised for greyhound training plus facilities for dog breeding and housing
– A variety of dog runs, and shelters are also optional with the sale.
With easy access to Winchelsea, Colac and Waurn Ponds, Geelong, this unique property is a must see for those seeking a productive and well located acreage.