This attractive three bedroom residence has had the complete makeover inside and out and represents a great opportunity for those seeking an affordable home on a usable and very large allotment of some 856m2. Future subdivisional potential is also a definite possibility subject to Council planning, subdivision requirements and approvals.
The floor plan includes a good size front lounge, three bedrooms, a lovely new bathroom, refurbished kitchen, laundry and toilet with vanity.
Other features include :
– 10 panel solar electricity generating system
– Gas log fire and reverse cycle airconditioning
– Polished hardwood timber flooring through living and kitchen areas
– Brand new carpets to all three bedrooms
– As new electric hot water service
– Natural gas connected with gas cook top, electric oven, dishwasher and plenty of bench and cupboard space in the kitchen plus space for casual meals
– A great shed / workshop of approx 6m x 3.5m with a generous front concrete apron
– Concrete driveway with plenty of on site parking and a lovely new front picket fence and access gates
– The property is also handy to the local primary school, public transport, and shops including the new 24 hour handy mart and a playground and the local golf course are situated just across from the end of the street
– A huge back yard for all to enjoy completes this great Winchelsea offering
All the hard work is done – you can simply move right on in and enjoy !
Inspections available by appointment at any time and open for inspections will be published.