With a sunny northerly aspect and lovely outlooks across surrounding countryside and out over Lake Wurdee Boluc, this fantastic acreage presents an affordable opportunity to secure a lovely rural holding in a great location.
On a sealed road and within close proximity to Winchelsea and Waurn Ponds, the property includes an attractive residence, good shedding and productive easy to manage acreage.
The residence offers three generous bedrooms, two bathrooms, dining, a large loungeroom, a well appointed central kitchen and an adjoining outdoor room of generous proportions.
Further features and detail include :
– Full ensuite to the master bedroom
– Laminate kitchen with pantry, double SS sink, electric cooker and plenty of bench and cupboard space
– Reverse cycle, split system airconditioning
– Timber look flooring through kitchen and dining areas with lounge and bedrooms carpeted
– Main bathroom with shower and vanity and a separate second toilet
– A large enclosed outdoor entertaining area with direct house access
– Excellent water supply systems including four tanks under pressure totalling 90,000 litres ( 20,000 gallons ) plus a further garden tank and a large dam
– A large top quality garage / workshop of approx. 8m x 13m with concrete flooring, power, lighting and a wash basin
– Wood / store shed, chook shed and run and established vegetable growing plots
– Ten clear, clean and productive acres with a gentle fall and gorgeous views
– Established gardens and grounds and plenty of hardstand parking plus a concrete apron to the garage and down the south side of the residence.
A great property in a sought after location and at an affordable price point. Inspections also available by appointment with the exclusive selling agents.