Privately set and adjoining an extensive reserve, this unique property of some 1606m2 presents a true opportunity for those seeking plenty of space, a comfortable home and definite potential future development ( STCA ).
The well presented solid brick home has a pleasant northerly aspect and a welcoming floor plan including two good size bedrooms, a functional central kitchen, dining and a generous living room.
Further features and detail include :
– Two way bathroom and toilet facilities
– Reverse cycle airconditioning system
– A large laundry with fitted cupboards
– Electric appliances including a near new HWS
– Entry hall opening to lounge room
– A good size carport offering undercover direct house access
– Lock up storage facility within carport area
– Extensive grounds, plenty of hardstand on site parking and established gardens and trees
The block has an excellent frontage and is fenced on two sides with the western boundary open to an extensive planted reserve. Land of this size is rare in the thriving township of Winchelsea and easy access to Waurn Ponds, Geelong and the Surf Coast complete an extensive and attractive real estate opportunity.
Sale terms negotiable.
Inspections available by appointment 7 days a week.