This lovely family home set on a large allotment of some 800m2 presents a true opportunity for those seeking low maintenance living and/or good rental returns in a strong rental market.
The residence offers a practical floor plan incorporating three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a very large open plan living and dining room and a well-appointed modern kitchen.
Further features and detail include:
– Slow combustion heating plus a good size reverse cycle air conditioner
– Laminate kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher, pantry and plenty of bench and cupboard space
– Vaulted square set ceilings to living area and kitchen and natural light abounding
– Feature timber flooring to living areas and hallway
– BIR’s to bedrooms 2 & 3 and double robes to master bedroom
– Main bathroom plus full ensuite to main bedroom
– An extensive deck on entry and north side of the house and plenty of yard space for the whole family to enjoy
– Approx. 5.0m x 6.0m garage/workshop with concrete flooring and power
– Established and low maintenance gardens and grounds
The property is set in a very popular location on a no through road and within close proximity to the many services, facilities and attractions that the thriving township of Winchelsea has to offer. Just 20 minutes or so to Waurn Ponds on a dual highway and under half an hour to the Surf Coast’s capital in Torquay.
The property is currently leased on a month to month basis at $340 per week though vacant possession is available to owner occupiers after due notice to the tenants.
Contact us now to arrange your viewing of this very attractive Winchelsea property.