With fantastic outlooks and aspects, this unique property presents a true opportunity to secure a great house, quality shedding and productive acreage to suit a variety of country lifestyle situations.
The attractive residence offers a family orientated floor plan including four bedrooms, two good size and separate living areas, two bathrooms and a well appointed central kitchen.
Further detail and features include:
– Feature timber flooring and carpets to bedrooms and lounge
– Wood fired heating plus reverse cycle air conditioning
– Built in robes and good cupboard and storage space throughout
– Full ensuite and walk in robes to master bedroom
– A sweeping full verandah and deck with a lovely northerly aspect and outlooks
– Extensive lawns and established grounds including a delightful tree lined entry drive
– Machinery shed and workshops over six bays
– Tank and dam water storage systems
– Established horse stables, and 8 paddocks plus a great stock yard, loading race and crush
– Excellent on site hardstand parking and easy access from Church Road
– On a sealed road this lovely parcel of real estate is just 16 km to Winchelsea, 21 km to Waurn Ponds, 21 kms to the Surf Coast’s capital in Torquay and 5.4 km to Moriac general store and primary school.
A great location, a property size that is hard to find in this well held area and listed for definite and genuine sale. Private inspections also most welcome.