Set amidst lovely gardens and with yard space aplenty, this tidy three-bedroom residence presents a great opportunity for those seeking location, value and plenty of space.
The Hardiplank residence has a warm and welcoming floor plan including a nice entry porch, spacious front lounge, a central kitchen with casual meals adjoining, a second good size family room, laundry, toilet and an attractive, nicely appointed bathroom.
Further features include:
– Gas hot water service with mains gas connected
– Gas log fire and an air conditioner in the family room
– BIR’s to two of the bedrooms and good cupboard space throughout
– Built in cabinet and book shelves in family room
– Rear porch and outdoor sitting area
– A double carport adjoining the house
– Large garage with separate workshop to the rear
– Garden tank, vege patch, wood shed
A lovely big block of land in a top location and all within easy walking distance to the many attractions, services, public transport and facilities that the thriving township of Winchelsea has to offer.
Contact Geoff Bennett on 0458 513 860 for further details or to arrange your inspection.