OFFERS CLOSING MONDAY 10th DECEMBER 2018 @ 5PM (If not Sold Prior)
Directly adjoining State Forrest, this sensational property of approximately 10 acres with a magnificent and substantial modern home presents an unrivalled opportunity in the scenic and sought-after district of Wensleydale.
The residence offers a fantastic family floor plan including four generous bedrooms, a dedicated home office / study, a large and very well-appointed kitchen, dining / living, lounge room, family room, walk in pantry / utility room, fitted laundry, two toilets and two bathrooms including a full ensuite to the generous master bedroom.
Further features and detail include:
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, spit system air-conditioners and gas log fire
– A sunny northerly aspect with natural light abounding
– Dual dishwasher, gas cook top, electric oven and rangehood
– Tiled timber look flooring through entry hall, dining / living and kitchen with carpeted family room, lounge room and bedrooms
– Walk in robes to bedrooms 1, 2 and 3 and BIR’s to bedroom 4
– Square set ceilings through all living areas and vaulted feature ceilings with celestial highlight windows
– Hot water services at either end of the house, ducted vacuum system and feature tinted windows
– Walk in linen press and plenty of cupboard and storage space throughout
– Double garage with auto door and direct house access
– Most probably the best deck and outdoor entertaining area in the district situated on the north face and complete with speaker system, lined ceiling, large sliding door accesses to the home and lovely rural outlooks
– A tree lined entry drive and established gardens and grounds
– To the gentleman of the property – Mate, you are going to love the shed. Top quality 20m x 8m with three roller doors workshops, HWS, shower, toilet, two horse stables and adjoining horse yards. There is also a further good shed of 6m x 6m at the rear of the property if you need further storage or work space
– 8 productive paddocks with central laneway, water troughs, great fencing, a dam and over 100,000 litres of tank water storage in a high rainfall area
– Instant hot water and hot water for horses too
– An ideal horse, small farming or permaculture acreage
Just a stunning property in a top location and offering true country tranquillity, peace and privacy.