This extensive property of 1012m2 is beautifully set in one of Winchelsea’s most popular locations and is within easy walking distance to the many attractions and facilities this thriving rural township has to offer. The circa 2014 residence is in great order and presents a family friendly floor plan including three bedrooms with built in robes, a central two way bathroom, a separate toilet and a good size open plan living and dining room set around a well appointed central kitchen.
Further details and features of the property include:
– Timber feature flooring and new carpets to bedrooms
– Reverse cycle, split system air-conditioning system
– Good kitchen cupboard and bench space, 900mm gas cooker, pantry, range hood and double SS sink.
– Instant gas hot water service
– Square set ceilings throughout
– Security shutters to north west windows
– A sunny front verandah and deck plus an extensive covered and paved rear outdoor entertaining area
– Claw foot bath, pedestal vanity and shower in the bathroom
– Separate matching laundry with second toilet and second shower
– 2 x tanks totalling approx 15,000 litres connected to the house and to toilets
– Quality built dog pens and runs
– A sensational high clearance carport of 7m x 6m adjoining an excellent shed/workshop/garage of 7m x 9m with power and concrete flooring
– Extensive hardstand on site parking and easy access
– An extensive established orchard and plenty of back yard space with privacy and blue skies aplenty!
In all, this extensive property offers something for the whole family – A great home for Mum, a top shed for Dad and plenty of room for the kids and family to enjoy. Call now to arrange your inspection or to obtain further details.