Auction on Site 11.00 a.m. Saturday the 24th November 2018
This well located and attractive two bedroom unit presents a great opportunity for those seeking
a modern and low maintenance lifestyle in the increasingly popular suburb of Belmont.
In great order, the home offers two generous bedrooms, a modern central bathroom, spacious open plan living, a separate good size dining area and a large and very well-appointed kitchen.
Further details and features include:
– Fully ducted gas heating and a reverse cycle air conditioner
– Excellent kitchen bench and cupboard space, dishwasher, gas hot plates, electric oven, existing fridge, pantry and range hood
– Walk in robes to master bedroom and BIR’s to bedroom 2
– Automated security shutters to most windows
– CTV closed circuit security camera system and monitor
– Crimsafe screen doors front, back and side
– A private and sheltered deck and outdoor living area with adjoining fernery and access from the unit and the garage
– A good size garage with auto roller door and direct house access
– Very low maintenance gardens and surrounds
– Handy to some shops, public transport and just around the corner from the lovely Francis Street Reserve and sporting grounds
– NOTE: No body corporate applicable.
The property is also readily lettable for those looking for good returns in a strong residential rental market. Contact Geoff Bennett on 0458 513 860 for further details or to arrange an inspection.