Set on a fantastic block of 1,100m2 (over quarter of an acre) this lovely home presents a true opportunity to secure space, privacy and the preferred country town lifestyle.
The residence is in good order and offers a family friendly floor plan incorporating open plan living/dining, a well appointed central kitchen, three generous bedrooms, two bathrooms, two toilets and a good size laundry.
Further features and detail include:
– Timber look flooring to living areas and carpeted bedrooms
– Reverse cycle air conditioner plus a wood fired heater
– Plenty of kitchen bench and cupboard space, electric cooking and pantry
– Two linen presses in the hallway and a fitted laundry
– Built in robes to all bedrooms
– Main bathroom plus full ensuite to master
– Solar / electric hot water service
– North fronting concrete sitting areas plus a great paved rear outdoor entertaining area
– A terrific garage / workshop of approx 6m x 13m with concrete floor, power, store room, work bench and plenty of lighting.
– Two rear garden sheds and a huge back yard for all to enjoy
– Excellent hardstand on site parking and easy access from the street
This extensive property offers something for the whole family and is within close proximity to the many services, facilities and attractions that the thriving township of Winchelsea has to offer.
……and all only approx 20 minutes to Waurn Ponds and 25 minutes to the Surf Coast’s capital in Torquay. Inspections also available by appointment with short notice.