OFFERS CLOSING MONDAY 5th NOVEMBER 2018 @ 5PM (If not Sold Prior)
A unique opportunity has arisen to purchase a substantial, mostly bush block of some 197 acres (approx.) in the increasingly popular Bambra district.
With a generous road frontage of approximately 870 meters this substantial parcel of classic Australian bush also has a cleared area out front of approximately 10 acres. The property comes complete with a rustic 3 roomed bush shack with a great steel deck and a substantial shed of around 6.5 x 16m together with an adjoining machinery shed of a further 16m x 6m.
There is tank water plus a large dam and the property is readily accessible with plenty of onsite parking. With sensational long-range views, this affordable parcel must be seen to be fully appreciated.
– 15.5 km’s to Aireys Inlet and the coast
– 36.6 km’s to the iconic coastal oasis in Lorne
– 22.5 km’s to Winchelsea and all its many attractions, services and facilities
– 50 km’s to Waurn Ponds and its major shopping centres and services
– 135 km’s to Melbourne Central
If you are seeking a true getaway then this is the property for you, call us today to arrange your inspection