This delightful Winchelsea residence is in pristine condition and beautifully set in a quiet no through place within easy walking distance to the many services, facilities and attractions that Winchelsea has to offer.
The spacious floor plan incorporates four bedrooms, two bathrooms, two toilets, two separate living areas and a well appointed central kitchen.
Outdoor living is also well catered for with a sizeable covered and paved entertaining area adjoining the house with a lovely northerly aspect.
Further features and detail include:
– Open plan, tiled living and dining set around the kitchen which features a dishwasher, pantry, electric cook top and oven and a glass splashback
– Separate second living area to suit TV room, rumpus or family room
– Ceiling fans to three of the bedrooms and the living areas, BIR’s throughout and a gorgeous full ensuite plus WIR’s to the master suite
– Modern square set ceilings throughout and carpeted bedrooms
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning to both living areas
– A full house length front verandah
– Double garage with auto roller door and direct house access internally
– 2 garden sheds / store sheds, one with power
– Private side and rear yard space and lawns
– Excellent hardstand on site parking and easy access
A lovely family home in a great location and all only 25 minutes from Waurn Ponds or to the Surf Coast’s capital in Torquay.
NOTE : 1) Optional lease back to the current owners available at $ 430.00 per week
2) Inspections welcome at any time by prior appointment