This tidy and well presented cottage set on a lovely flat allotment of 509m2 presents a great opportunity for first home buyers or investors seeking good returns in a strong local rental market.
The home offers a great floor plan including, two good size bedrooms, two separate living areas, a central kitchen, a north side sunroom, a modern bathroom, laundry and separate toilet.
Further features and detail include:
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning
– A wood fired heater
– Ceiling fans to bedrooms and lounge room
– Timber bench tops to kitchen with dishwasher and electric cooking
– A good size electric hot water service
– A lovely covered and paved outdoor entertaining area on the northern side of the residence
– Enclosed and secure yard space
– Plenty of hardstand on site parking
– Close to the football ground and reserves and within walking distance to town
Just 25 minutes from Waurn Ponds and the Surf Coast this centrally situated property represents excellent value in a go ahead country town market.
Open for inspections will be posted and inspections by appointment also welcome.