AUCTION – SATURDAY 1ST SEPTEMBER 18 @ 11AM
Now this property Ladies and Gentlemen, is a prime example of renovation and presentation at its very best. Beautifully set on a lovely allotment of some 980m2, Barton Hall is a delightful home, thoughtfully representing the golden years of yore though with modern conveniences, quality appliances and classic appointments throughout.
The property is to be sold predominantly fully furnished with the detail and consideration that has gone into such furnishing in keeping with the theme and welcoming nature of the entire residence.
The quintessential Australian floor plan incorporates three generous bedrooms, formal front lounge, a sensational new kitchen, dining, a gorgeous new bathroom, fitted laundry and separate second toilet.
Further features and detail include :
– Ornate fireplace and mantle to master bedroom
– A sunny north facing front verandah
– High ceilings throughout and timeless fretwork through hallway
– A gourmet kitchen with electric cooking, SS and glass rangehood, excellent bench space, broom cupboard, pantry, study nook and coffee station
– A stunning new bathroom with shower, vanity, bath and toilet – yes it’s awesome !
– Covered rear deck and outdoor entertaining area
– Matching garden shed with adjoining workshop/store room
– And in keeping, double garage/shed to the rear of the property
– Lovely gardens and a proper Aussie ‘ kick the footy and play cricket ‘ back yard
This unique property is within easy walking distance to the many services, facilities and attractions that Winchelsea has to offer. It’s handy to the football ground and reserves and just 20 minutes or so drive to Waurn Ponds and 25 minutes to the Surf Coast’s capital in Torquay.
We know you will want to view this property so keep an eye out for posted open for inspections or call us now to arrange your exclusive private viewing – we guarantee you will be impressed !