Well situated within easy walking distance to the Winchelsea town centre, this substantial property of a quarter acre (1011m2) offers something for the whole family. The tidy and very well presented residence offers three bedrooms, open plan living/dining, a well-appointed central kitchen, bathroom, laundry and separate toilet.
Further features and detail include:
– Two reverse cycle air conditioners plus a wood fired heater
– Entry hall, timber look feature flooring and quality fittings and fixtures
– BIR’s to bedrooms 1 and 2
– Rear porch and dual linen presses
– Electric cooking and electric HWS
– A sensational and substantial high clearance workshop of some 9m x 12m with dual remote roller doors, a fully lined in built office / studio, rear roller door and power and lighting
– Tank for garden watering
– A 3m x 3m garden shed with concrete floor
– An enormous back yard and plenty of hardstand on site parking
A lovely home for a family, a fantastic shed for Dad and a terrific back yard for the kids! Call now to arrange your exclusive inspection.