This privately set residence is within walking distance to the town centre of Winchelsea and public transport and opposite the district football ground, local gym and reserve.
Offering three generous bedrooms, a spacious open plan living and dining room and a large well-appointed kitchen, 44A Jackson Street presents a true opportunity for the first home buyer or an astute investor seeking good returns in a thriving country town.
With a northerly frontage and an enclosed and private yard, the property is very well set up for outdoor entertaining and also has plenty of on site hardstand parking with easy access.
Further features include:
– A sweeping north side covered and sheltered deck
– Excellent bench and cupboard space, a new dishwasher, pantry, range hood and electric cooking with two ovens
– A top quality Aqua Max electric hot water service
– Feature timber flooring
– BIR’s to bedrooms 1 & 2
– As new reverse cycle, split system air-conditioning
– Full main bathroom plus two way toilet access
– Tank water for the garden and a garden shed
– A good size high clearance carport
Inspect now to fully appreciate this fantastic new listing. Open for inspections to be posted on line and private inspections also welcome.