Nicely set on a substantial allotment of some 712m2, this attractive home has had a fantastic makeover and refurbishment. A great floor plan offers three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a spacious front lounge, separate rear sunroom / sitting room and a fantastic new kitchen.
Further features and detail include:
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning plus slow combustion heating
– Pyrolytic oven, ceramic cooktop, double SS sink, range hood and good kitchen bench and cupboard space
– Casual meals adjoining kitchen and European style laundry with bench and fitted storage space
– Nice quality fixtures and fittings
– Feature timber look floating floors
– BIR’s to bedrooms 1 and 3 and ceiling fans in bedrooms 1 and 2
– Attractive bull nose verandah and lovely outlooks
– Work shed, garden store shed and carport and long side drive
– Plenty of private back yard space for the family to enjoy
– Playground and Winchelsea golf club just at the end of the street
– 5-10 minutes’ walk to the local primary school and the thriving Winchelsea town centre
– Approx 22 minutes to Waurn Ponds and 25 minutes to the Surf Coast’s capital in Torquay
A value packed home in a great spot, ready now for a new family to move into and enjoy or an investor seeking good returns in a very strong local rental market.