OFFERS CLOSING MONDAY 18th JUNE 2018 @ 5pm (If not Sold Prior)
This centrally situated Winchelsea property offers an unrivalled opportunity, with a current planning permit for a 9 Lot residential subdivision over 1.7 acres and including a substantial four-bedroom two storey cottage with true character and charm.
The home is warm and welcoming and features vaulted ceilings, great natural light, a real sense of space and excellent living areas.
Further details include:
– A great country style kitchen complete with gas cooking, slow combustion cooker and plenty of bench and cupboard space
– An enormous open plan living and dining room which runs the entire length of the house
– Three bedrooms on the ground floor plus a very generous office which could be utilised as a further living area or a large fifth bedroom
– Main bathroom with second toilet plus full ensuite and WIR’s to the sizeable master bedroom
– Slow combustion heating
– First floor landing retreat, fourth bedroom and in roof storage
– Feature timber columns and timber wall highlights
– An extensive, covered rear deck and outdoor entertaining area complete with pizza oven
– A quality 15m x 6m garage/ workshop with power, lighting and a concrete floor
– Extensive and beautifully established gardens and grounds – just delightful!
This sensational parcel of real estate presents a unique and one-off opportunity to secure a great lifestyle and to reap the rewards that will flow from the development and sale of the blocks in a local market with very strong demand.
Contact us now for full particulars including approved planning permit and subdivision plans.
Winchelsea – the place to Be!