AUCTION ON SITE – SATURDAY 16th JUNE 2018 @ 12pm
Beautifully set on 4.8 acres, this historical property is simply a one-off opportunity to secure a magnificent parcel of real estate overlooking the lovely Barwon River in Winchelsea.
The sprawling original homestead stands majestically amidst established grounds and stunning deciduous and native trees with privacy assured and parkland outlooks in all directions.
The residence offers four bedrooms, a study/office, three genuine living areas, a classic good old-style country kitchen and a sprawling north side sunroom/rumpus room.
Full of character and charm, the home is in need of some revitalisation though is large and very welcoming and situated in one of the most sought-after locations in the Winchelsea district.
Further detail and features include :
– Formal entry hall with covered front porch
– Formal lounge and dining rooms with open fires
– A large casual meals area adjoining the kitchen which has electric and slow combustion cooking
– Reverse cycle air conditioner to living areas
– Town and tank water supplies
– A brand-new sewerage treatment system
– Excellent shedding including an 18m x 6m garage/workshop and a separate 6m x 4m storage shed
– A four room, original ‘Nissen’ hut set to the rear of the main house
– Boundary plantations and two fenced paddocks
– A lovely circular driveway with plenty of on-site hardstand parking and easy access
– Approx. 25minutes to the Surf Coast and Waurn Ponds and but a two-minute drive to the many services, facilities and attractions that the thriving township of Winchelsea has to offer.
‘Once in a lifetime ‘rings true here at ‘Maitland ‘and is a must see if you seek tranquillity, privacy and a peaceful rural lifestyle in one of Winchelsea’s most well held locations.