This delightful home is situated on a substantial allotment of some 665 m2 in a popular and quiet Winchelsea Close within close proximity to the many services, attractions and facilities of this great town. The house has had a fantastic makeover with new carpets installed, a fresh paint job completed and considerable works carried out in the gardens and rear and side yard space.
The extensive floor plan incorporates four generous bedrooms, three living zones, a very well appointed kitchen and two bathrooms.
Further detail and features include:
– Gas heaters and ducted evaporative cooling system
– Ducted vacuum system
– A good size kitchen with dishwasher, 900mm cooktop, glass splashback and plenty of bench and cupboard space
– BIR’s to all bedrooms and full ensuite and WIR’s to master bedroom
– Open plan living areas with tiled dining area in between
– DLUG with auto door, rear yard door and direct access to the house
– Rear yard access via double gates to suit trailer, caravan and / or boat storage
– North side paved outdoor sitting area and established and attractive front, rear and side gardens and lawns.
In all, this great home presents an excellent opportunity for those seeking a large home in a good area with nothing to do other than unpack! Contact Geoff to arrange your exclusive appointment.