Beautifully set on approx 824m2, this delightful property is located in one of Winchelsea’s most sought-after locations. McDonald Drive is a no through road within close proximity of the town centre and adjoining the Barwon River reserve, walking tracks and picnic areas.
With the perfect rear northerly aspect, the block presents relaxing outlooks over the river and reserve with a gentle rear yard fall and direct reserve access.
The sound brick veneer residence offers three bedrooms, a lounge/ formal dining room, a well appointed central kitchen, casual meals, laundry, a full bathroom with toilet and a second separate toilet.
Further details and features include:
– Built in robes to master bedroom and bedroom two
– Bay window to lounge room
– Laminate kitchen with timber cupboards, dishwasher, electric cook top and oven and S/S sink
– A good size north side covered deck
– Lock up garage, carport and garden shed
– Garden water tank and town water
– Beautifully established grounds and gardens front and rear
In all, 5 McDonald Drive presents a fantastic opportunity in the heart of the increasingly popular township of Winchelsea, set just 25 minutes from the Surf Coast and 30 minutes to Geelong. Your inspection of this lovely property is welcome and highly recommended.