Is one adjective you could use to describe the stunning view of Point Roadknight from this elevated and solid 70’s beach home, located in the highly sought Fifth Avenue location. The view of Point Roadknight from the open plan living, meals and kitchen area is arguably one of the best views of Point Roadknight from an Anglesea residence.
Further to the commanding view of Point Roadknight is the aspect towards Aireys Inlet, Split Point Lighthouse and beyond to Lorne from the rear deck area. You will spend hours watching the ever changing panorama unfold from this elevated outdoor entertaining area.
Given the view from the kitchen sink, teenagers will be wanting to wash and dry the dishes.
Set on a commanding and private natively landscaped land area of 1392sqm (approx.) allotment provides ample area for children to explore.
The home is sited within easy access to main beach and the Surf Club/Captain Moonlight and Four Kings Corner Cafes. Being offered for the first time in over 45 years; there is scope for your family to place your personal touch on the home for the next generation.
Some of the properties additional attributes are;
• Immaculately presented home with three spacious bedrooms with a central bathroom
• The entry level consists of a bedroom/bunk area and an enormous rumpus area; ideal
teenagers retreat to accommodate all your extended friends and family
• Tandem garage providing ample area to store all your beach and outdoor gear
• Side access to store a boat, caravan and off street parking for guests
• Beautifully presented living area framed by glass with a reverse cycle unit
• Lovely north facing outdoor entertaining area to the entry
Whether it be your beach house or coastal home, don’t delay in securing one of Anglesea’s best properties.