If you are one of the many frustrated buyers seeking a lifestyle opportunity with loads of character, charm and potential, your search may be at an end.
This fantastic property offers a great location that enables easy access to the ring road (Melbourne CBD within the hour), Geelong city, the finest beaches on the Surf Coast and is situated on a generous sized allotment of 17.5 acres (approx). The prospects for a commercial enterprise could be on the agenda, having great exposure, two road frontage and the added bonus of town water.
With this rare opportunity is a two year old 34 square (approx.) Mark Brennan constructed home with an abundance of features that include:
• An appealing façade combining linear weather board and external black butt timber.
• 4 generous bedrooms, master with ensuite & WIR
• Raked oregan and pine washed ceiling highlights, American oak flooring
• Gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops, induction cook top, island bench, pressed metal splash back and walk in pantry.
• Circular driveway, large entertaining deck with lovely northerly aspect.
• Dual living zones, separate mud room, open fire with hydronic heating, loads of storage
• Double remote controlled garage with extra height and width, 2 x 20,000 ltr water tanks and dam
• And much, much, more.
There are endless possibilities with this property, whether it be an owner occupied, an upmarket holiday retreat or blue chip property which will always attract good capital growth into the future.
Don’t delay your enquiry by calling us today to organise an inspection.